Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on going for a ride on Saturday w/ a couple of guys w/ SV's. IF anyone is interested in tagging along, we are planning on leaving Bob's between 8:00 am and 8:30 am.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
you should know by now that most of us have a hard enough time getting there at 9:30! It usually ends up being closer to 10. I suppose if I am up that early I will come by for some coffee, otherwise I cant go on a long ride. I am driving out to Alma for my sisters bday shin dig. Also taking my cuz over to Primo to look at bikes with her.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that is early but we usually end up making a whole day of it when we leave at 10:00 am. We are going to be back by noon. If we leave at 8:30, that is 3.5 hours of twistie bliss and you still have all afternoon to get stuff done!

·
Registered
418 Posts
If that is what you would rather do Tony, you can. I don't want to cramp your style. But then again... I do want to gain mine!! ;D If another day will work better for you let me know and we can do it then. Or... we can just keep our plans for Sat. Morning. I just need to be back home by 12:00 so that I can Ma to her haircut on time. :p

·
Registered
418 Posts
Sounds good to me!! I need directions though, so if you can get those to me that would be great!! I look forward to seeing the bikes and meeting people! ;D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Planning on going over to WI and doing some alphabet roads. Nothing set in stone yet.

We could head up your way if you know some good roads. the two guys on SV's want to be home by noon is the only hitch.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Matt, were planning on leaving Bob's @ 8:30 to get an early start on things. I need to drop off a tail plate in Hudson around 9:00am before we head toward Prescott down the Stagecoach Road. Would it be easier for you to meet us in Hudson? After the SV's head back at noon, I might follow you north if you don't mind.

·
Registered
418 Posts
So Tony... Should I expect you there at 9:30, or 10? ;D Or should I just have you call me when you wake up so then I will know when you will be there and when I have to be ready by?? [smiley=cheeky.gif]

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I am usually there 9:30 or 9:45. I dont set the alarm, I just hope I wake up on time. I'll call you when I am on my way though. Maybe we can grab breakfast at sunny side up cafe.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Is there more than one ride going on? some are saying 8:30 some are saying 9:30, 10:00... my no coffee eyes are glazing over. I'll be there at whatever time is necessary - 8:30 is AOK too. Sure S4 - you can follow me if you'd like! Hudson would be a longer ride for me (which I dont mind) - but I'll need my beauty sleep - so Bobs will work better.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Tony and I are going to look at bikes tomorrow for me. So if you are going riding the time is 8:30. If you wanna have coffee and chit chat and go look at bikes with us, then it is 9:30. Hope that helps!!! ;D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sound good Matt, see you between 8:00 and 8:30. I might just run out to Hudson tonight after I get my bike de-smogged. I don't really want to stop tomorrow once we get going.

·
Registered
223 Posts
so how was the ride? i wish i could've joined you guys....oh well, next time.

went to motoprimo with tony, his gf and desmodiva to take a look at bikes...... i think desmodiva is going to dream about a certain silver monster tonight ;)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys missed a pretty good ride. We linked up w/ Arnel and a couple of others from the MN sportbike site and rode w/ them down to Prescott. We then took off from there w/ just the two SV's and myself and went down 35 to O to 10 back down A to 35. Nice little loop. After going north to Stillwater and back to the Citites we went to Motoprimo for free lunch!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
theres no such thing as a free lunch.
glad you guys had a good time. I cant believe Labor Day is next weekend already! I am heading up to Baudette for the weekend, I figure we still have a few more weeks of good riding. I bet the bluffs will be incredible in the fall.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts