Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so who is up for a ride this Saturday? Weather should be 73 degrees for the high. Sunday and Monday have a chance of rain and the weather will be in the 50's next week :-\ So lets get out here before it gets to cold again.

I was thinking of meeting somewhere on the east side at 8:30 and heading out at 9 am

So post up if your up for as nice cool ride [thumbsup]

Warning from last weekend http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=67121.0

http://www.azcentral.com/weather/

·
Registered
271 Posts
Renaissance in Tucson is having a demo day this Sat... If I can get it off I was planning on riding down there...

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
I am up for it and was up there last weekend so know exactly where the oil on the road is, pretty easy to get around if you know where it is.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'll be out there. It's my birthday and likely one of my last rides for a while. I'm selling the Monster, taking a break for a year, then get a used (lightly) Kawasaki Concours 1400. I'll save a few bucks and be able to put it towards the Mr. Turbo kit for it. Extreme Transcontinental transport!
I'll take somewhere around $6k from a member, 6.5 non-member. New rear Pilot, HD valve collets, Arrow full titanium exhaust, TPO Beast intake system, Ohlins fully adjustable rear shock, blah, blah, blah.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to add a meeting spot, how about the same place you guys met last weekend?

Meet where:
Xtreme Bean on Southern and McClintock Dr. - South side of Southern just West of McClintock [thumbsup]

This is my first time up there so I will be doing cruiser speed until I know the corners etc... ;)

Also, I think my brother and Duc Duc Dave will be going with us.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I would love to join you, but Saturday is out of the question for me. Anyon out there interested in a sunday group?

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Dietrich said:
I would love to join you, but Saturday is out of the question for me. Anyon out there interested in a sunday group?
You know me, I ride everyday and still willing to ride every weekend both days. I fit it in to my "busy" life somehow......I think I really need a girlfriend ro something.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I won't be able to do the Saturday ride with you guys.

If its not raining on Sunday, I plan to ride out to Firebird to watch Team AZ's trackday if anyone wants to join me.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I may be into watching the track day on Sunday a bit. Maybe breakfast first? SheMonster, do you want to start a thread on this one?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Dietrich said:
I may be into watching the track day on Sunday a bit. Maybe breakfast first? SheMonster, do you want to start a thread on this one?
Sure why not?

Back to Saturday Tortilla Flats for this one........

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Landshark3 said:
I was thinking of meeting somewhere on the east side at 8:30 and heading out at 9 am
[thumbsup]

I am about 80% sure I will be there, I was just told I might have to work grrrrrr. I think I am ok and can get away without having to come in, so I am still planning on being there [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Aww jeez. Is anyone actually going to showup. I don't want to be "the dietrich" here, and sit waiting for 5 people that said they were coming and no one shows. If you are not going please post up in the morning so I know. Otherwise I will see you all tomorrow.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Oh James, it's not that bad. You get used to it. The worst part is tha waiting. Once you realize your on your own then you can ride your own ride and really start to have fun! ;D

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Last minute add. I just got home from a date (a good one ;D) so I'll be there. Larry are you coming? I never done TF either. I hope I'm not the only one slowing down the pack.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
I have been ripping apart my house as I seem to have lost my wallet. I will make it up there when/if I find the thing.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Sorry guys, I was stupid and thought I could make it to the next exit for gas. I was only 110 miles on the tank and it was bone dry. Still made it out there and we turned around and were trying to catch you, but you did not stop.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts