Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather is forecasted at 68 degrees and beautiful! So who is up for a ride this Saturday? I myself will probably be recovering from Friday night but am all good for an early afternoon ride... takers?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My guess is it will be warmer the farther from the lake we go. We should hit gilmer road, nice long stretch of somewhat winding 50mph road.

G

·
Hey Jason...what time does your gig start? Costume required right? How does a guy with 2 gaping holes in his mouth (including the bad breath associated) pass? B wasn't sure if a costume is needed but I think she's gonna get one anyway!

Hey guys, I ordered a 44 tooth rear aluminum sprocket from Greg today for $49. He say's the aluminum is lightweight and last only 4,00 miles compared to the Fe which lasts about 8,000. I thought I'd try the lightweight.

I'll ride Saturday. Pick a time and place.

Mark how are those bulbs holding out? What's the latest with the range?

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
im down for a ride sat after work noon that is let me know

the bulb is fine last i ssaw it and the range i was thinking the same as ron bass pro hope the holes seal up soon bro i remember it and it blew bigtime

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
im down for a ride sat after work noon that is let me know

the bulb is fine last i ssaw it and the range i was thinking the same as ron bass pro hope the holes seal up soon bro i remember it and it blew bigtime
??? ??? ??? ??? - hey mark, thought's should end with pauses in your head, so that's when you insert periods!! i gather you were thinking about your headlight, then you moved on to shooting ranges (bass pro shop in gurnee mills in particular), and then bulletholes that you put in something a while ago? well, that's my interpretation :D

as for saturday, i have to be back by 3PM, this time for sure... gilmer is the only thing i really know out in that area, maybe the chicago/north shore boys can meet at the full moon restaurant in north chicago, right off 41 before we meet everyone else further west...

holla if ya hear me

G

·
Mark, you blow a tire? Can you ride Saturday?
I'm down to meet at the Full Moon. What time? I don't get off until 1 PM. Whomever can meet me at Lockwood Park on Dempster at 1:30 and we can meet up at the Full Moon laytah!
When do you guys wanna go to the range?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Weather forecast has changed for Saturday, now in the low 50's and rain. Sunday is looking to be the warmer day with temps near 75. I will have to now pass for Saturday as the gf volunteered us for moving duties.

G

·
Can someone call Sherdlynand tell him where we're meeting today (Saturday)? Oh,andput a post up for time and place for me. I don't have my phone and I'm at work!

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
fellas, it's cold as a mug out! i'm gonna have to pass on today as my head is banging from my halloween party last night...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts