Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... Its going to be some what warm this Sat 12/16. Who is actually thinking about riding on Sat. I am going to call out captain Intensity here b/c we hit some awesome roads off of route 50. Soo Whatcha say Chris and anyone else who enjoys riding. ;D

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I am out....for at least most of the day anyway....I got to pick up a workbench and drop off a couple of gas tanks to a bodyshop among my errands to run on Saturday.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
If your talking the Davidsonville area and points South, than i'm up for it depending on the time. I know most of the those roads east of RT-301 from Annapolis to Prince Frederick like the back of my hand.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I plan to ride from DC to Solomons Island area on Saturday so I'd be up for a ride down to Prince Frederick and beyond. I don't know them well, but roads like Dalrymple and Hardesty are twisty and fun.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
There's gas station & convience store on the corner of Rt-450 and Rt-424, right near where the Cap'n works. It's as good as any place to start off. Just get off of Rt-50 at the at the Rt-424 exit, stay left and head toward Crofton. The store is in Staples Corner. The earlier the better, anytime after 9am. Whats good for you? I live nearby.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
ducati culture said:
Ok... Its going to be some what warm this Sat 12/16. Who is actually thinking about riding on Sat. I am going to call out captain Intensity here b/c we hit some awesome roads off of route 50. Soo Whatcha say Chris and anyone else who enjoys riding. ;D
I am driving the truck up to beautiful Paxinos, PA to pick up my S4Rs from MikMar Motor Service. Otherwise, I would be in like Flint. Or is that Flynt? Never mind.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Old_Ducker said:
I am driving the truck up to beautiful Paxinos, PA to pick up my S4Rs from MikMar Motor Service. Otherwise, I would be in like Flint. Or is that Flynt? Never mind.
Flynn actually!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Duc Cult,
We should link up somewhere in/around DC and ride out together. I'll be leaving from the waterfront near L'Ephant Plaza. (how about you send me a PM with a suggested meet-up location)

Genuine,
Come back to town so you can ride too!

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
ducati culture said:
Morning!
OK.. I will be at the location @ the required time. [thumbsup]
Sounds like a plan. Lets say 11am so you guys dont have to get up too early and freeze your butts off getting there. I may have been a little over ambitious with the 9am thing. You guys would have to get out at 7am and based on my rides to work this week, its been friggen cold and foggy. I'll work out a fun route to Solomons Island from there on the GPS.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
One thing. Once we hit Solomons Is. Im gonna turn around and head home back to Crownsville. Do you guys know how to get back to DC. I can keep routing us over to Rt-301 and from there you should be able to get back to DC via Rt-4 west.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'll be crossing over the Patuxent River at Solomons and heading to my house there for the rest of the weekend.

Up to Culture and what he wants to do. Getting back to DC is easy - can take Rt 4 North from Solomons Island and it becomes Penn Ave. Alternatively, can jump over to Rt 235/Rt 5 North (at Solomons or Prince Frederick) and take that which becomes Branch Ave.

Bug, are you coming?

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

I've been jonsing for a good ride and now that the weather breaks I have to go wait in line to get a photo of my little one sitting on Santa's Lap downton Baltimore (we know Santa... family friend).

Too many wife points lost if I bail out.

Damn Damn Damn Damn

oh sweet... edited because I just checked the weather. 63 on Sunday... I'm going to go tear up some asphalt
Chris

1 - 20 of 39 Posts