Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seat came with my 2007 S4RS. I have modified the stock seat like I always have with my previous bikes to accommodate my short legs and create a feel that I like. I am on tiptoes with the Sargent. It sure is comfortable though. I couldn't bring myself to slice it up so it's for sale. Great condition. As I say, it fits my S4RS but I don't know which other bikes it works on. I think the range is pretty broad among monsters but I leave it to you to determine.
I am happy to look at trades for riding gear like gloves, boots or what ever you may have. I wear size 10 footwear and large gloves. I could also use some armor.
I think that $250 usd is a good price so let's say that's the price plus shipping. I get reasonable rates shipping from my business with Fedex. I think a Canadian deal would be easiest but to the US is no big deal either.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the interest. The boots are a lot more "dressy" than I would be interested in. Love the offer though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reduce price

Lower price to 200 plus shipping. This seat is in VERY good shape. Also adding a couple pics to confirm the rear cowl does fit. It is tighter than on the stock seat. If I were to keep the seat I would dremel the mounting bracket slots a bit so it wouldn't mount so tight to the Seargent.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
On bike

And here is a pic with the seat fitted on my bike. The only thing I don't like about the installation is that I think the rubber mounts that sit on the frame are a bit thicker than they need to be and it would fit better and reduce gap to the frame if they were trimmed a bit. Super easy with any sharp knife I am sure but I will leave that decision to the next owner. I see the resolution of the pic is destroyed but you get the point .... it fits :)

BTW .... I have checked shipping rates and I am going to need to be at 235 shipped to the USA. Thanks guys.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts