Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi! New member and new owner of my first Ducati Monster. I took my bike to Palomar Mtn today around 2pm. I saw a few Monsters there and wanted to see if they were lurking around here. If you saw a red Monster 1200 S, it was likely me!!

Anyway, looking to hook up with the locals and maybe hang out/ride sometime.

My name is adam!

225 588 8087

Have a good one!

Welcome! Check out the Ducati Owners of San Diego group on Facebook. They seem to be a good group of folks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was at Palomar yesterday and saw a couple Monsters doing laps. I was the the slow guy on the anniversary edition, one of you passed me going down the south grade. Looking good out there!

·
Registered
26 Posts
It wasn't Me

I was at Palomar yesterday and saw a couple Monsters doing laps. I was the the slow guy on the anniversary edition, one of you passed me going down the south grade. Looking good out there!
It wasn't me this weekend but I'll be on Palomar next Sunday

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'll be on Palomar Mtn Sunday I'll look for ya

·
Registered
10 Posts
Merry Christmas from the top of Palomar Mountain, CA, USA

I bought a Monster 1200S in August of this year and simply LOVE it!!! It's by far the most fun bike I have ever owned. You won't miss my bike, as I'm the crazy gal who put a tail bag on my Monster, hahaha! But as I commute to/from work & ride every chance I get, it's really nice having something to carry my stuff with--for example a camera. ;-)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought a Monster 1200S in August of this year and simply LOVE it!!! It's by far the most fun bike I have ever owned. You won't miss my bike, as I'm the crazy gal who put a tail bag on my Monster, hahaha! But as I commute to/from work & ride every chance I get, it's really nice having something to carry my stuff with--for example a camera. ;-)

Hey there A***i, (not sure how wary you are of revealing personal info online), this is John. We met at the latest SD Little Italy bike night where we all looked at the new t-shirt logos. I almost never frequent this site since it seems most SD folks gather on the facebook page. Just wanted to say hello from one monster to another.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd ike to join your group too. There doesn't appear to be a similar group in South Florida. Am I excluded because I'm 3000 miles away? I'll let you guys know when I've got the time (and nerve) to ride cross country....

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm going to be more active; I want more riding buddies, and Ducati Monsters rule. Therefore, this Sunday, March 1st, 2015, I propose a location for any and all Monsters and Ducatis of all types in San Diego (or nearby) to meet.

I'll be at the Mt Soledad war memorial at noon. Look for the white 1200S. Stop by, it'll be relaxed and we can chat for a bit and maybe head out for a ride. Let's rally and have soem fun.

Sunday, March 1st at 12:00 PM
Mt. Soledad war memorial park, La Jolla, CA
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mt.+Soledad+Cross/@32.839874,-117.24478,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x80dc016ac8ea7b67:0x91a4a3273756a94f?hl=en

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm going to be more active; I want more riding buddies, and Ducati Monsters rule. Therefore, this Sunday, March 1st, 2015, I propose a location for any and all Monsters and Ducatis of all types in San Diego (or nearby) to meet.

I'll be at the Mt Soledad war memorial at noon. Look for the white 1200S. Stop by, it'll be relaxed and we can chat for a bit and maybe head out for a ride. Let's rally and have soem fun.

Sunday, March 1st at 12:00 PM
Mt. Soledad war memorial park, La Jolla, CA
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mt.+Soledad+Cross/@32.839874,-117.24478,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x80dc016ac8ea7b67:0x91a4a3273756a94f?hl=en
Cool! I won't be able to make it to Soledad on Sunday, but looking forward to hearing about other meetups. Are you a part of the DOCSD group on Facebook? If not, you should join that and post up on there as well. It seems to be more active than this forum.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It look like rain all day here in SD... so I'm aborting the Mt. Soledad meet for today. I'll schedule another one at some point. Best regards!

81 - 93 of 93 Posts