Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello group. Just found a bike yesterday and picking it up later this week. I'm in OB and down for some riding buddies! This groups seems cool

·
Registered
196 Posts
foiled again....
my monster currently has no tail and no exhaust, and next weekend is Clemson's home opener on national TV. So I wont be getting a good ride in for awhile

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, found this forum and wanted to poke my head in. Picked up an '11 796 not long ago after being off one for 2 years. I'm up in Carlsbad, don't seem to see too many of you fellows round these parts though :( always makes my commute a little better when I get to wave my balls off at another enthusiast on the way to work or cruising around.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What up guys...just picked up my Evo yesterday and always down for a ride. I live in downtown. Excited to put some miles on this beast.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello fellow San Diego Monster owners! Just picked up a brand new 2013 Ducati Monster 696 ABS a couple weeks ago. I'm in La Mesa, and down to ride if we have any local meets/rides!

·
Registered
26 Posts
An ongoing breakfast or coffee meetup sounds good, I'm always down for a ride. Had my 1100 3 weeks now and loving every mile with it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
north park... I think there are spots for motorcycles....
indoor and out door seating... easy freeway access to start the ride

41 - 60 of 93 Posts