Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Right on ty! -not gonna lie, a little jealous-

Look for a M750 Dark with chopped tail and cans...I'm always riding around town -find myself at Keils a lot- see ya on the road!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
hope some of you guys got out this weekend. the weather was perfect

A view from the top of Sunrise Highway

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Lets plan a Ride! Im available Fridays or Saturdays due to work. But I usually ride too Julian down banner grade up yucai pass to borrego. Stop eat lunch and then up montezuma. Really good ride! If we are serious we can meet at where nessys used to be off the 15.

·
Registered
91 Posts
90% sure I'm off Sat -which is rare- so I'm down for a Saturday ride
Lets plan a Ride! Im available Fridays or Saturdays due to work. But I usually ride too Julian down banner grade up yucai pass to borrego. Stop eat lunch and then up montezuma. Really good ride! If we are serious we can meet at where nessys used to be off the 15.
Sounds like a fun route, I'm up for a Sunday, in fact this coming Sun. would be perfect.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If anyone's game for a ride tomorrow hit me up, I'll be heading out probably around 11ish depending on how late I work tonight.

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Alrighty, who's up for this epic Italian outing through SoCal?

http://www.meetup.com/ducatiridersclub/events/125176242/

I'm attending, picking up some other Ducs at 0700, there's a Mobil station just on the east side of the 5 at the Mission exit in Oceanside. Leaving there at 0715 to meet the larger group at cars and coffee in Irvine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
lets go riding

Anyone riding this weekend. I would love to use my new toy for somthing other than just commuting. However, with the termi's, no baffels the commute does sound great.

·
Registered
27 Posts
21 - 40 of 93 Posts