Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to ride this sunday? I live up in Poway and I am always down for Palomar but open to anything. I was thinking of a 3 to 6 hr. ride Let me know who is in!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
I be in! ;D

Rideon

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I will be riding Sun. then (maybe Sat. as well)
Shoot me an Email and I will set up a meet time and place.
Bill
[email protected]

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you live near San Diego you got options!
Ducman is riding tomarrow and I will doing a similar ride on sun.
Bill
Weather.com says 0% chance of rain for tomarrow!

D

·
0 Posts
Sorry I'm so late replying! I'm up for it, I just need to clear it with the lady who wears the pants!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Assuming the rain holds, there's a group of us meeting at the gas station at the intersection of Hwy 15 and the 76 - we'll be there around 9:30. Not all Monster dudes, but should be a fun ride up to Mother's.

Not trying to take over, just throwing out an option for anybody who is interested.

Ride safe,

Mark

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mark, how long will you guys be up on Palomar? Maybe we can meet you up on top? We were not planning on leaving till 10:00 and we are taking kind of a long (twisty) route up to the area so I would guess we will be at Mothers at about 11:00

If the guys (I think its only two) meeting us in Poway would like to switch to the meeting spot Mark suggested let me know. I will just have to let my friend who is coming down from Orange County know.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Weather.com just upgraded to 10% chance of rain in the morning but the local guy is sayin it will drizzle in the mornin. Check this post in the mornin and I will say what it looks like here.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
There is intermittent drizzle here in Encinitas. I must Bail. Bill, I will give you a call.

Rideon

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Meeting place still the same. There is no rain here but the roads are still wet. It is supposed to dry up and I think by 10:00 it will look good.
I will be at the starbucks at 9:30

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is pretty clear inland here. The gray seems to be staying out by the coast. I checked the weather and it should start drying up here. I think by 10:00-11:00 it should look good.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Hope you guys had a good ride. We ended up getting up to Mother's around 10:30 or 11. It was so freakin' cold! Accuweather said 19 degrees, although I'm guessing, consdering that the water on the ground was NOT frozen, that it was more like 35 - 38 degrees. My fingers were so cold that I had to warm them up before I could take my helmet off!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We didnt leave until 11:00 and the roads were not too bad. We got up to mothers at 12:00 and it wasnt too bad. You could not really go full speed but enough to satisfy the jones.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts