Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say i like the S4RS better, maybe because it was softer, more comfortable, and busier with the shifting, hence more fun. The 910 has ALL of the Moto Corse goodies, but it feel stiff, solid, too d**n loud, and wind was too strong in straight aways, had a headache pretty soon, I think a stock bike might be much more comfortable. Both are great bikes of course. But at the end of the day, i pick the S4RS. And its even comfortable when u go 2-up, ur girl will even love u more afterwards, plus i didnt even feel much of her in the back with the comfort seat option. Nice bike for sure!!!! But one have to admit, the 910 is much more sexier and beautiful to look at.
Oh yea, and the brakes on the duc is too good!! too grabby, really needs one finger operation or it will definitely bite you, dont ask me how i know.
Both are featured in many local mags, and the MV especially :
http://www.ibike.com.hk/01_bike_report/local/others/06_mv_brutale_910r/910_mod/910.htm

G

·
In this case its King and Queen. [laugh] ;) I'm partial to my S4RS but the 910R has just as much grunt. It would be hard to say who would come out on top with equally matched riders. Both bikes have great suspension and braking components as well powerful engines. Top end BHP on the 910R is much higher, but the S4RS has soooo much more torque (extremely useful for corner exit speed). One bike will get to the corner faster, the other will come out faster. Tough call... Doesn't matter though...I still love 'em both.

p.s. Ignore the dumpster in the background. (yes you Dan... ;))

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Aieeee! The dumpster burns my eyes! [laugh] Ohhhhh, you meant me? ;)

It's a difficult choice when you're talking S4Rs or 910R that's for sure, for about 99.9% of people it comes down to which one you like the look of because I doubt many people can use the power.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Im more impressed that you were able to ride both at the same time. Did you ride one for half a mile, run back, and get on the other one to catch up? ::)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Definitely a tough choice to make, but it's nice to know either choice will have you smiling for a long time. ;D

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
If you like the S4RS as delivered, you would LOVE it with the full Termi kit and a 14 tooth front sprocket. It's a much better bike with these mods.

LA

·
Registered
977 Posts
If the bikes are so close on performance and looks it might come down to service, availability of parts, and the aftermarket for me. The Duc would be an easy victory on that score.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i thought the ohlins seperated nitrogen shock canister is a popular mod for ducs, it look so cool too.

And the gixxer is not getting any love lately, i better do something about it.
and the MV has almost every avaliable Moto Corse part on it :

gm2 said:

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
johnsk6 said:
i thought the ohlins seperated nitrogen shock canister is a popular mod for ducs, it look so cool too.

And the gixxer is not getting any love lately, i better do something about it.
and the MV has almost every avaliable Moto Corse part on it :

'06 GSXR750? I want one soooooooooo bad [thumbsup]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts