Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For everyone in northen NJ or Southern NY. Cycle Connection in Lodi,NJ is haveing a big sale on 4/17/04. They clame they will have some really great deals. It starts @ 10Am.

B

·
0 Posts
Mike, I am moving from Utah to North NJ in about 3 months. Are there a lot of monster owners back there? I haven't bought my mostro yet, waiting for the right opportunity. Is Cycle Connection a good place to do business, or are there other dealers who are better?

Happy riding

-Wolfman

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
north jersey? I lived in Union City for a year and a half. Go to the pizza shop in the corner of 19th and New York Ave- De Palmas Pizza- best pizza Ive ever had...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wolfman
Don't know about the monster owners I'm a new monster owner. not got around much yet. Cycle connection is a good shop @ least for me. Two other shop around these parts.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
north jersey? I lived in Union City for a year and a half. Go to the pizza shop in the corner of 19th and New York Ave- De Palmas Pizza- best pizza Ive ever had...

Oh yeah? Should we say that Loki sent us? Or will that get us some extra unwanted ingredients on our pizza?

H

·
0 Posts
After the stuff he smokes, a hubcap would taste good!

I grew up on the Jersey shore, and I haven't had pizza that comes CLOSE to what I had growing up... wait, did I say growing up?

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Wolfman
Don't know about the monster owners I'm a new monster owner. not got around much yet. Cycle connection is a good shop @ least for me. Two other shop around these parts.
Cycle Connection been bery bery good to me to! good idea to get to know Country Joe.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
I'm in Northern NJ. Just bought my 750 Monster in early January at Amol Motorcycles in Dumont, NJ. They were selling the Monsters for much less than Cycle Connection and were very helpful. I was able to take a demo ride.

Though I do have to say that Cycle Connection was very nice and helpful when I was there....it was just that they didn't want to budge much on price.

A benefit is to Cycle Conection is that it is directly across the street from Satin Dolls (Bada Bing on the Sopranons).

M

·
0 Posts
Grew up in West New York and North Bergen. What's up haven't you guys heard of 5 Star pizza in Hoboken. Their slices are about as big as 1/4 pie anywhere else. You can also find a Duc dealer down in Freehold on Rt 9. Don't know how good they are.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts