Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a yellow Monster parked at the SAGU campus in Waxahachie, TX today. I thought I was the only Duc owner in town. Had a custom plate, and carbon fiber exhaust and heel guards. Does this bike belong to a DML'er?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man I am on a roll ... was driving the cage up through dallas (taking wife to dinner) and pulled up alongside a brand new Ducati 749R (i think it was R). Gorgeous bike ... still had the dealers temp tags on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
print out some business cards from the downloads on this page and put it on the monster owners seat. Then he will be a DML'er ;)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow i never even noticed the downloads section :-/

i usually hit the featured monster once a month. Daily i go straight to the message board.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK yellow monster ... i saw your bike again today .. same general area. Time to print out some DML business cards. Next time he's going to find one on his seat

·
Registered
887 Posts
there is a fairly new dealer just outside mansfield kinda south out toward waxahatchi maybe he comes from there.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is Advanced Motorsports in Alvarado. Just weird to see another ducati here in town. there's a few crotch rockets and plenty of HD's.

Joe we need to organize a ride in the area for the DML'ers around DFW.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I would be interested in a DFW ride

If you see a Blue/White S4r on 635 it is probably me. I have yet to see another S4r in DFW :(

On a second note.. Advanced Motorsports is the place to take your bike in DFW. I have been extremely happy with their service. They also have a dyno on premises.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts