Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still haven't got the static sag set correctly on my bike. If anyone else needs this done or would be willing to assist, lets get together at some common location and get it done.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This would be a good after work activity for next week. If it is easy for everyone we could meet downtown at my place or at your place Tony to set up sag and drink juice boxes. Just let me know what days work for you.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Then again there is always my place, I have tools, stands, juice boxes and frankly I have no class.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ducman, I was hoping you would volunteer your garage and juice boxes, I just couldn't make that suggestion w/o feeling out of place.

Which days are best for you and your Ducman? I am pretty open. Matt, how about you?

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have to check with the wife (she controls me like a dog). I think Tues would be best - will not be able to update until Mon AM.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am open tonight, Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday night I am off mountain biking. Ducman, will tonight work for you? Kevin, are you going to need a ride?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
This week is no good for me as Im getting ready to race in Iowa. Next week however.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let's plan this for Tuesday or Thursday of next week. Ducman, it is your place so you get the final call on which day.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I can open shop on Tuesday. Matt youll get the juicebox thing when you see the fridge in the garage.

;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts