Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gorgeous bike man! I looked at a grey & red Rt in FL, but it had "bubbles" under the stripe on the tank. I wasn't into black, but I have since changed my mind.
Thanks! I was never into black as I always wanted the contrast of a red trellis next to another color, but that black still looks great. I'd take on in a heartbeat if I were looking and the right bike popped up. There aren't a lot of these for sale across the country and even fewer if you're picky about certain things. Congrats on finding the right bike again!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I like my white with red stripe RS. It stands out in a crowd. Coincidentally I ended up with a white Busa too.
I wanted a white & red bike for sure; with gold wheels those are simply PERFECT. I was speaking to my nephew about used Jeeps he wanted me to look into down here in Texas. I asked him about a grey one & he said the color didn't do it for him. I reminded him that color had to be the 5th most important thing when shopping used vehicles. So, I took my own advice, ignored my color preference, & bought what I think was the best bike for sale. There are 2 white ones out there right now; but both have a few more hickeys & blemishes over mine. I think the 3rd priority after fuel tank coating & belt service is painting the side cases in magnesium gold. It will totally pop while keeping things stock-ish.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts