Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These parts are either unused or have less than 600 miles on them as they come off my new ride in favor of aftermarket bits. PM me with your email address for pics if you really need them but this stuff is like new.
I'll consider offers on stuff that sits for a week or so but it will also be going on eBay so offers will only be accepted after that horror is finished. My eBay opening bids will be at least 5% higher than below.

Stock headlamp lens.....................................................................$ 40

Headlamp ears..............................................................................$ 25

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: S4RS take offs

PM and email sent.

Phil

·
Registered
42 Posts

Sent you an email about your cans. I am buying them. Just tell me how to pay you.

Cheerio

Phil

·
Registered
42 Posts

Yes, I only want the cans, so it is perfect for me.

Phil

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts

c_rex said:
You want the "S" pipes, clamps and mounting bracket too yeah? Please say yes as I've already boxed it up. [cheeky] Weight is about 15 lbs, 9"x 15" x24". Rates quoted from respective websites:
UPS = $21.19
FedEx = $16.18
USPS = $23.86

My Paypal account is [email protected] but check, money order, etc. works for me too. All set to go. :)

Sean
Are you sure the stock cans only weigh 15 lbs? I had mine off yesterday & if they're 15 lbs, I'm seriously weak [laugh]

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: S4RS take offs - what's left... going to eBay soon

Yessir. Still have them. Someone sent me a mail inquiring about the price of the windscreen but in a stroke of genius I somehow deleted all of the emails in my inbox. Was going to list these things this weekend but the undertow of domestic life dragged me under... again.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts

Would you consider selling the glass out of the headlight only? I don't need the whole headlight just the glass.

Thanks,

Swanny

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

swanny said:
Would you consider selling the glass out of the headlight only? I don't need the whole headlight just the glass.
Monster_M750 said:
...and I could use the chrome headlight trim ring. perhaps with swanny's request for the glass...
(would this fit an M750 - '01?)
If you guys want to split the cost of the whole assembly I'll separate it. Otherwise I'm going to hold out for one run on eBay before any offers are considered.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: S4RS take offs - what's left... on eBay; lower prices for DML

Updated list; removed many- added levers. Cheers!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.