Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst browsing through ducati.ms in the Monster sub section I found this.. oil cooler and radiator guards for the S4Rs http://www.coxracingroup.com/. For $120 you get radiator and oil cooler guards in a variety of colors.

Perdon if I am reposting.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
A needed repost. I posted as I had been talking to him in the Spring but he hadn't gotten any done yet. Then the summer and same thing. It's a busy shop. Now that he's got them up and running it's just a question of color for the oil screen. Thanks for the reminder, NuTTs

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Personally I'm holding out for Desmoworld to put out their oil cooler relocatiion kit. But keep us posted on what goes on with these guys for sure. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
c_rex said:
Personally I'm holding out for Desmoworld to put out their oil cooler relocatiion kit. But keep us posted on what goes on with these guys for sure. [thumbsup]
Honestly, from what I saw of that relocation kit, you might as well relocate the cooler to your 'take-offs' box...it'll provide very little cooling oriented that way.
Maybe I misunderstood which one you were talking about....

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I ended up getting them for my S4RS. Look good and work great. Cox rocks!

·
Banned
522 Posts
desmodevil said:
They have good stuff! I have one on my S4r.
I also have S4R but do not see the model on their site. There is probably interchangeability with some of the SB's but I am at loss. Which one did you order for the radiator, and which for the oil cooler? Thanks.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I will post pics later, but I made my own for like $15. I think it looks great and know it works well.

It just takes a little time to fab.

I ordered a Cox for my 929 and it fits wonderfully.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Does anybody have any pics of the screens? I would like to see the full effect instead the close up shots on the site.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Here are mine.

The mesh is steel, and not too noticable.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Andrew Cox did the prototype of his oil cooler guard on my bike. He's a good fella who makes good stuff. I have his guards on both of my bikes. I'm sure all of you would agree that his oil cooler guard on the S4Rs is a necessity.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I want to install the Cox radiator guards on a 2005 S4R but I don't see it on their web site. I only see it for the S4RS.
Any comments appreciated?
Thanks!

·
Banned
522 Posts
nostromo said:
I want to install the Cox radiator guards on a 2005 S4R but I don't see it on their web site. I only see it for the S4RS.
Any comments appreciated?
Thanks!
Anybody has the answer?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts