Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a photo of my buddies S4Rs. When he told me he was taking a hack saw to the pipes and some spraypaint to the bike
I thought he was a bit crazy. But I have to say, it looks really good. Sort of urban warrior mode. (its an NYC ride so it makes sense). I rode
this bike when it was stock and really didnt think it was all that, but after riding it last week, its super fun and perfect for the city. Wow, are
the brakes stunning on the S4Rs. Worlds better than my S2R1000, that thing stops mega quick. Notice the blacked out radiator and oil cooler,
pretty tough look, and ya, that exhaust chop, makes it pretty loud! [thumbsup]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
It looks like he didn't chop the pipes, he just took the mufflers off altogether. Nice bike!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Could you ask your buddy which engine cowl he used? Is it the model made for the S4R? If so, did he have to cut or modify it at all?

I've been looking to put a cowl on mine for some time, but have never met anyone who knows whether or not modifications are required to the S4R part.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
take those resr pegs off

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Takes 15 min. to reinstall , or remove ;)

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Industrial_Grrrl said:
yeah, doesn't look very "streetfighter"ish to me. Blacking out those rear sets would help alot though. They stick out too much. Take the rattlecan and do the whole bike. >:D
EXACTLY IG!!

He needs to remove the "utter" down there too.

Come back when it actually is in streetfighter mode!

;)

**Refer to Nakid's old S2R**

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IZ said:
EXACTLY IG!!

He needs to remove the "utter" down there too.

Come back when it actually is in streetfighter mode!

;)

**Refer to Nakid's old S2R**
damn, no love here. lets see your ducs in urban mode then if this one does not do for it for ya. anyone?

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Take those rear pegs off, and put your seat cowl back on. Riding chicks is for ninnies.

At least that's what I keep telling myself. :D

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
duc_748 said:
damn, no love here. lets see your ducs in urban mode then if this one does not do for it for ya. anyone?
my baby... soon to get a 900 swappd in him.

and as far as streetfighter mode this is my contribution to this thread.:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts