Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to throw a little retro vibe on the S4RS with the custom aluminum tank and haphazardly had these mocked up. what do you think? (please forgive the terrible illustrative work)

·
Super Moderator
3,592 Posts
You mean besides raw or polished aluminum?

I like the first one but I'd want a matte dark olive green with a cream accent. But I like everything in olive green.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean besides raw or polished aluminum?

I like the first one but I'd want a matte dark olive green with a cream accent. But I like everything in olive green.
the problem with raw aluminum (which would be epic) is that the seat cowl wouldn't match and i think it would look strange with just an aluminum tank

·
Registered
94 Posts
I would do the "DUCATI" logo in the forth pic but without the stripe. clean, old school, and classic. can you tell me about your saddle? i want to do something like that.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I like number one choice best on the tank, it's very different. The desmo on the tail looks like from an another era, tho. Maybe an Italian flag logo?

The pics with vertical stripes are cool but don't look like they would translate well to the curves on the tank.

Have you completed this build?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would say the second one. It's unique and clean which would make it stand out. You could include the desmo detail on the rear cowl too, though I would make it a bit smaller than in the pic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts