Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I need to find/purchase a belly pan with liquid catching facility for my Rs.. I'll be racing in a Twin Challenge series in Spain next year and I need to have a belly pan (apart from lock wiring bolts etc.) otherwise - no racing!

DP don't seem to stock anything as such.. any ideas where I could get one from?

Regards,
NuTTs

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
hey nutts, try www.daytonamc.co.uk leave a message for steve , hes in stores or bains racing in silverstone uk !!! ask for john, they race prepare dukes , and are very very helpfull, if you say dave from alicante reco them you should get on ok . PS , may come and cheer you on , 5 december yea ?
dave 8) [thumbsup]

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cajones said:
Hi Dave, thanks for the tip.. I'll give them a ring - I'll be arriving on the 6th, on circuit 7th and going back the 8th. Pls do come along, I'll introduce you to our little Ducati owners group.
Regards,
NuTTs

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Heya NuTTs-
Make sure you get someone to take some photos of yerself. Well... what we'd really like to see is the track girls but yerself would be a bonus. ;)

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha ha.. ok, the track "girl" is gonna be Manuel with a 25 litre jerry can of gasoline! [laugh] [laugh] And he is around 6'2" and 230lbs.. shaven head and a beard/goatee thing

It's a small series - 3 x 3 hour endurance races.. it's humble but for me it's a dream come true!

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
superb, hope the weather holds, if its not raining ill be there with my camera !! [thumbsup] on the 7th, good luck. 8) [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
NuTTs said:
Ha ha.. ok, the track "girl" is gonna be Manuel with a 25 litre jerry can of gasoline! [laugh] [laugh] And he is around 6'2" and 230lbs.. shaven head and a beard/goatee thing
yeeesh! can you at least get him to shave his legs? [laugh]

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is NOT a very nice thought! :-X

cajones said:
superb, hope the weather holds, if its not raining ill be there with my camera !! [thumbsup] on the 7th, good luck. 8) [thumbsup]
cool! look forward to seeing you, finally we´ll meet!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cajones said:
Cajones, no joy with baines racing.. i think i´m going to have to fabricate a belly pan myself.

Is there anyone out there who knows of a company that makes a specific belly pan for the S4Rs (for race use)??

·
Registered
474 Posts
try www.spareshack.com
the Imola bellypan they sell has no holes on the bottom. comes in fibreglass and CF.
hope this helps.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Skidmarx Racing has some belly pans for Ducati Monsters. I don't about the S4RS, in particular, but may be worth a try.

http://www.skidmarx.co.uk

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, spareshack only do one for the 998 and skidmarx don't have anything compatible. i'm going to see radical ducati today and have one fabricated for me in CF if possible.

Will post pics when it's installed.

Regards,
NuTTs

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now with pics => S4Rs Belly Pan

Hi all, as promised some pics of the CF belly pan.. hope you like it:

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
63 Posts
can we see the other side, please!?!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sure, I'll post some pics tonight.. I don't like the other side as you can't see the full view of that beautiful rear Marchesini

1 - 20 of 20 Posts