Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some stock parts from an '05 S4R that are taking up space in the garage.

1. L+R stock rearsets including pegs and brake/shift levers. Left side peg has a touch of rash on the underside of the tip. Shifter has more rash on the tip. Right side is perfect. Asking $50 (L$20/R$30) or best offer.

2. Stock clutch and front brake levers w/ adjustable reach. F. brake is a brand new take-off. Clutch has rash on the ball end but otherwise fine. Asking $40 (L$10/R$30) obo.

3. Stock radiator fans - used pair. Asking $10.

Thanks - Andy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Here are some stock parts from an '05 S4R that are taking up space in the garage.

1. L+R stock rearsets including pegs and brake/shift levers. Left side peg has a touch of rash on the underside of the tip. Shifter has more rash on the tip. Right side is perfect. Asking $50 (L$20/R$30) or best offer.

2. Stock clutch and front brake levers w/ adjustable reach. F. brake is a brand new take-off. Clutch has rash on the ball end but otherwise fine. Asking $40 (L$10/R$30) obo.

3. Stock radiator fans - used pair. Asking $10.

Thanks - Andy
I want the rearsets and levers...will you go $90 shipped? Should be able to ship it all USPS flat rate for $11 PayPal?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris, I'll accept $90 shipped for the rearsets and levers. I'll PM you with Paypal details. Thanks - Andy

·
Registered
99 Posts
if they haven't been paid for yet,

I'd be willing to buy the lot as well

I just lowsided my bike and need to get it back on the road

assuming it will fit an 07 S4R testa

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ottoman,
Everything is still for sale as I never heard from Chris (Motored-Sports). The pegs are the same part numbers as for your S4R Testa except your are black? P/N 824.1.067.1A and 824.1.068.1B. Your p/ns would be followed by an extra "B" denoting black. I'll PM you.

Andy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rearsets and levers have been sold and shipped to Chirs at Motored-Sports. Fans are still available. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts