Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Unfortunately, this one does nothing for me. As a monster it's cool, as an S4R, bland. I prefer the whole blue/white or red/white look. The S4R is supposed to be the racier version, so make it look that way. Don't get me wrong, this bike looks bad ass with the mods it has, but call me crazy, I like the original one we saw.

·
0 Posts
That shyte is hot!
It's good to see that ugly can removed from under.
I really want that bike but this damn ring has gotta get done first! you cats understand. If I came home with a new bike and B has no ring, she won't be enthus'd. However, if she had a ring and I came home with a new bike she be mad happy for me. Both of you cats know the deal; it's all about timing. 8)

R.

·
0 Posts
She is a happy woman already. A ring would show respect and enhance our relations. The bike will always be there and in time will decrease in price, where she is the very opposite.

R.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I agree with you on that Ruben, the bike will be here and it will probably drop some in price. I think you know what you are doing bro.

·
0 Posts
Thanks bro.
Play on playa.
Mark, I need some info on that jeweler. PM me.
You guys see the new bike of the month?
Mad Flava!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i want a c/f tank now, that thing is bada$$. Just as an FYI, on my vacation from 12.14 - 12.21 I went from pre-engaged to engaged. Ruben, I know you're thinking about getting a ring. I worked with a jeweler in NYC, really good price/quality/free shipping/and no tax!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts