Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to be picking my S4R up from Cycle Cat on 3/27. Everything (yes, everything) they make for the Monster is going on my bike, so all the stock pieces will be on the market. The bike has 0 miles on it, so the parts are mint. I'm pretty sure the yoke (and everything else) will fit on S4's (maybe others too?). Don't hold me to that though. I wanted to post it here since I don't trust eBay.

Also, I'm thinking of getting a open airbox with the K&N from DP. If anyone has one, would you let me know how much you got it for, or if there's another place I could get it from? DP doesn't seem to have a good rep latley.

Thanks!
Tim

R

·
0 Posts
If anyone has a stock S4R can, I am interested in borrowing or buying cheaply for dyno testing. I want to do a base dyno run for my bike, but I had my pipes moded, so its too late for that with my pipes.

R

·
0 Posts
I would love to see what the rear sets are going to be like. I will probably be ordering those before anything.

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I can't wait to see them. Gary (the engineer for CC) is finishing up the data collection on the rearsets right now, then he's going to digitize and rapid prototype them. I'll take the bike back down for a final fit when they machine them and then they'll be on the market sometime after that. No clue how long that might be though, but it shouldn't be long. They'll look sweet for sure!

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I am keeping the stock exhaust for now. I'm getting them Stratified as we type. The stock rearsets are out of the way for the other systems that are on the market at the moment. I'm sure that the CC rearsets will fit. The S4R comes with stock high mounts.

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shotguns they are. I don't see any problems with fit. I don't think the Termi's would cause a problem either. The cheetah line is going to be out sometime in the spring I think.

·
Registered
735 Posts
My biggest interest is in the sidestand. PM me when you have a price in mind and want to get rid of it. No rush on the rear sets either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts