(fixed pics -admin)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
hey, can you post some bigger pics? I can't zoom in enough to check it out

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
is that a single can? Did you lose your passenger pegs with it?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
pics finally opened for me. dual cans...nice...

G

·
The Termi's are the slip ons. But the header is not. Did you make the header? Or did you buy a Cat Bypass from some place. By all the pieces of tubing sitting on the lift, I get the feeling you made the bypass. Are they connected with any kind of cross over? I here if the pipe lengths are not equal you will have all kinds engine proplems.
The work looks real clean. Where did you order the Termi's from?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Not to sound dumb, but why change the dual side exhaust? Is that a true S4R? I like the tank, is that all paint or carbon fiber sticker on the tank near the seat?

G

·
good looking setup, especially if you can crank the cans to follow the lines of the frame tubing under the seat. grunter... is a cross-over in the header's future? without one you're bound to loose a touch of power.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
speaking of S4R exhausts...wasn't pieter working on one?

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THIS SYSTEM IS BEING MADE , BUT THE GUY DID NOT LIKE THE LOOK SO NOW HE WANTS THEM UNDER SEAT?
CARBON TANK PAINTED OVER AND TAIL PIECE WE ARE WORKING ON REPLACING REAR PILLION PEGS WITH SOMETHING THAT CAN BE TAKEN ON AND OFF NEW PICS LATER TONIGHT

G

·
STRATI WINDOW BEING CUT IN TO JOIN THEM ;D
groovy... with a cross-over to help keep the power up, that's a pretty sharp looking system. if it were my own, i'd keep the cans out where they are (rather than under the seat).

thanks for sharing!

G

·
I agree with strati. Except I would try to get them a bit higher. The Termi system like that is DP seems to hug the tail a bit closer. It looks real cool.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts