Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any info of some aftermarket springs and valving kits for a 01' S4. i noticed that racetech didn't mention the model on their site. i did see some hyperpro stuff on ebay... their site doesnt show any info on the s4 either.

i'm looking to maybe drop the spring rate up front (stay linear) and change the rear to a heavier spring. i know that ohlins makes a rear, i've had one before on another bike. they are great but greatly expensive.

how about a retro fit from a different model? if i could get a showa that fit, i could run a ohlins spring....
thanks,

hall

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
I just talked to Dan Kyle about tuning the forks on my S4, I think it's about $400 to get 'em done.
http://www.kyleusa.com/
Very good reputation.

I asked him about working over the Sachs shock, and he said they just put 'em in a gray bin, that then gets transferred to a big blue bin, and a noisy truck comes and takes the blue bin away.........

I've talked with RaceTech over the phone, but haven't had much success getting ahold of someone knowledgable. I'm hoping it's just been bad timing.

I have no ideas on a Showa retrofit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Will do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts