1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Motorcycles ain't exactly good investments! Only thing they are good for are good times! ;D

Rideon

·
Registered
472 Posts
a month ago when I was looking for my S4 there was squat...

but nothing in 2002...interesting

I am happy with what I have.

G

·
For anyone interested, I've seen and ridden the 675 mile S4 (first one on the list of links). It is genuine......I know the owner and he buys and sells bikes like I've never seen. Hell he's got at least 5 or 6 at all times and never rides any of them. He bought a Brutale a couple months back and it is still at the dealership!

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hate it when people buy bikes like that. Seems like their focus is a bit off.

Patrick

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I bought a 2002 senna s4 last monday with just under 13K miles. Got in a 50 mile ride on Thursday and I think I'm really going to enjoy this bike. Much different from the CB1000 I sold.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
correction not 13K miles, meant 1,300 miles. As little as I paid, it was still much more than speed triples and an aprilia falco offered locally. Seems no bikes hold new values but Ducati seem to do better than most.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I love the senna, could they just get rid of that radiator? I would consider it. Fookin Ugly :-/

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I read that the 916 engine was built to be covered. Putting it in a monster/ST frame was not the original plan. I wonder if the new S4R is better looking?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'd love to own a new S4, but the only one I can afford at the moment is the Minichamps replica, and according to my wife, that is pushing my luck. ;D

For know, my M900 will have to keep me satisfied.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts