Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i decided to put some more height in rear of my S4. boy did i go to far! the bike todders between the rear wheel and kickstand!

i can

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Mine's still at the stock setting, top & bottom of the pushrod look the same. Looks like perhaps 1/2 of a thread:

Stock Sachs shock and OEM spring on the rear, stock forks up front. About 1 5/8" sag in the front, 1 7/8" in the rear.

Dunno if we talked about this before, but what rate of spring do you have in the forks? Do you know what Gold Valve is in it? I've talked with RaceTech several times and not made much headway...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the pic and info!

i did the onlins front springs... kinda unusual for a Duc. they are stiffer than stock. .90's. i did the racetech Duc ST valves. well... i had Mark Sutton at the ducshop.com install them. he will know what to order. they are the FMGV S2043 models.

here's a old quote:

"mark @ the ducshop did my forks. here's what i think... run and buy the gold valves for your S4! the difference is night and day. no more high speed pogo/chatter. you know how your windscreen on your S4 flops around? after the valves, almost completely still (except for the wind pushing it around). i did ohlins springs and 5wt ohlins fluid.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Thanks for the info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts