Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you clear the "MAInt" led message? It comes on for several seconds after starting. I just had it serviced and the dealer does not know how to clear it. The owner's manual says it comes on at 621 miles and then every 6210 miles. There must be a way to clear it or it could not re-appear.

H

·
0 Posts
Press and hold the left function button, THEN turn on the key. That should do it. ;D

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! That did it. Can't wait to teach the "factory trained tech". :)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
How do you clear the "MAInt" led message? It comes on for several seconds after starting. I just had it serviced and the dealer does not know how to clear it. The owner's manual says it comes on at 621 miles and then every 6210 miles. There must be a way to clear it or it could not re-appear.
gotta wonder about some of these dealers :eek: then they expect us to let them work on our bikes :p

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This dealer is new to Ducati. It was an established BMW dealership that recently added Ducati. They seem to be very interested in building a strong dealership and service dept. I guess it takes a little time to learn all the details of the individual bikes.

·
Registered
447 Posts
The same thing happened to me. I asked the people on the list how to do it, and then had to teach the "mechanic".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts