Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
actually, a buddy of mine's interested in the same auction for (unfortunately) the same reason as you. he's already got the full system going but wants the cams and ECU. oh well... not quite enough of these to go around i guess!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesn't look like it's going to work for out for me but good luck to him. Not that I'm not interested mind you but I'm having my heads done by MBP so am tapped out.

·
Registered
403 Posts
how beneficial is a whole system compared with just slip-ons as in like my remus.
I could be interested in the pipes.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
He has it listed as a 2001 kit. If that's true, the ECU is the wrong one for a 2002 S4. I would ask the seller to check ECU part numbers to make sure it is the right one for your bike, before I would bid.

S4 DP ECU Part Numbers:

2001 ONLY

CENTRALINA KIT PLUS (slip-ons + open airbox)
96506100B

CENTRALINA KIT POWER (full system + open airbox)
96506200B

CENTRALINA KIT CORSE (cams + full system + open airbox)
96506300B.

----------------------------------------------------------------

2002 +

CENTRALINA KIT PLUS S4/02 (slip-ons + open airbox)
96508702B

CENTRALINA KIT POWER S4/02 (full system + open airbox)
96508802B

CENTRALINA KIT CORSE S4/02 (cams + full system + open airbox)
96508902B

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I won the S4 corse kit on ebay..I will let you guys know how much of an inprovement it makes.I am going to try to get it on the dyno...Can't wait more power is always good..............Hey S4strati tell your buddy thanks for the adrenaline rush last night it was great...I will have a set of Arrow Carbon-Fiber cans for sale if anyone is interested also have a Power Commander and another open airbox lid(stock lid with top cut off).. ;D :D :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I won the S4 corse kit on ebay..I will let you guys know how much of an inprovement it makes.I am going to try to get it on the dyno...Can't wait more power is always good..............Hey S4strati tell your buddy thanks for the adrenaline rush last night it was great...I will have a set of Arrow Carbon-Fiber cans for sale if anyone is interested also have a Power Commander and another open airbox lid(stock lid with top cut off)..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts