Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete swing arm off a 2008 S2R1000 with 6500 miles on it. Includes rear axle, rear rotor, final drive, both axle nuts with spacers, and shock mounting bolt. I also have the original rear Sachs shock I will throw in if anyone wants it. The rear chain guard has some melted plastic from exhaust heat otherwise perfect condition. asking $600. All offers entertained.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not sure. it might but I would that research before you make a decision. i know it fits the S4.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Complete swing arm off a 2008 S2R1000 with 6500 miles on it. Includes rear axle, rear rotor, final drive, both axle nuts with spacers, and shock mounting bolt. I also have the original rear Sachs shock I will throw in if anyone wants it. The rear chain guard has some melted plastic from exhaust heat otherwise perfect condition. asking $600. All offers entertained.

Didn't you just sell your bike on ebay?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had another swing arm powder coated to match the frame and then swapped out. The one for sale is the original.

The swing arm includes the rotor and I have the shock and ride height adjuster if you need. The only thing you would need is a rear caliper and a rear wheel. I have a set of OEM wheels from an S4RS also if you are interested.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do not have the pivot axle and I also do not know if the one from your 750 will fit but I have seen them on eBay and other parts resellers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts