Grade your Crg's

• VERY BAD MOD. Not worth the money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ONE OF THE BEST MODs I have done.

Votes: 0 0.0%

S2R levers and crg poll

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  lung 
#1 ·
Having trouble believing Brembo and Crg make the only adjustable lever for my 05 S2R.

Brembo and crg is all I come up with in goggle and dml searches.

L8r

#2 ·
Re: Levers S*R

i have a set and while they are nice, and lots of people rave about them, i have to say i reckon they are just o.k. expense is certainly an issue, (though i bought mine from a guy who bought the wrong type ;D) but my main gripe is the leading edge is too thick, the crg's are squared off and i can feel a definite corner on the lever. the std brembos are much smoother, rounder and narrower. they look great though, so i'll just have to ride my bike more to try and get used to them.
cheers,
paul.

#4 ·
Re: Levers S*R w/poll

For me, the CRGs made a huge difference in comfort...I have them set at "1".......sad but true!
Little hands, big heart. ;D

And they are pimp daddy sick with my gold kukura pressure plate!

#5 ·

Pazzo also makes a CRG look-a-like adjustable lever.

I've had shorty CRG adjustable levers on my bike for 2 years and I love them. I didn't partake in your poll though, as I don't think it's fair how you set up the range. I have small hands so I would want to rate them a 10 but I wouldn't say they were the best mod ever though compared to stock levers they do rock! Then again if being able to reach my brake or clutch when I need it is the best mod ever then I guess they deserve a 10. [thumbsup]

#6 ·

Industrial_Grrrl said:
Pazzo also makes a CRG look-a-like adjustable lever.

I've had shorty CRG adjustable levers on my bike for 2 years and I love them. I didn't partake in your poll though, as I don't think it's fair how you set up the range. I have small hands so I would want to rate them a 10 but I wouldn't say they were the best mod ever though compared to stock levers they do rock! Then again if being able to reach my brake or clutch when I need it is the best mod ever then I guess they deserve a 10. [thumbsup]
Looks like they make a lever for a 999 or 748. Guess that is a radial lever. want work on my bike with out some changes. Web site indicates a price of 184 a set. [thumbsdown]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.