Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can get a workshop manual for s2r 800 2005. Obviously I would prefer a free download

ta

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Thanks, wanwo! I've been meaning to pick up a copy of that. Now I've got it.

You da man! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
230 Posts
The link on Wanwo's site is the owners manual and looks great on my new Imac but is there a workshop manual that has servicing instructions. [thumbsup] Hey I just replace rear chain guard on my s2r and it was only 14 dollars Canadian it was less than the shipping charges ducati has to pay. ;D

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Oops! My crappy website's limit has been exceeded for today. It only allows 300MB download per 24 hours. So try again tomorrow if you missed out!

Of course no one can see the crappy website now but it has on it

Workshop Manual 2006 S2R800 (24MB)
Owner's Manual 2005 S2R800 (13.6MB)
Electronic Diagram 2006 S2R800 (6MB)
Parts Catalogue 2005 S2R800 (3.8MB)

hit, I think you can service the bike with that workshop manual. It says what needs to be done at what mileage and how to do it, plus how to pull the bike to pieces. I find the Part Catalogue useful too because it has explosive diagrams showing every part in the bike.

Edit: I tried linking the files to Bearshare but it didn't seem to work so I removed all references to that method. Just try my crappy website again another day.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
wanwo, you're a champ for making this available. You site can't be opened, and bearshare does'nt return anything for a search on "wanwo". It would be great to get the workshop manual. Any other way?

rich

·
Registered
205 Posts
hitmaker said:
The link on Wanwo's site is the owners manual and looks great on my new Imac but is there a workshop manual that has servicing instructions. [thumbsup] Hey I just replace rear chain guard on my s2r and it was only 14 dollars Canadian it was less than the shipping charges ducati has to pay. ;D
Why did you have to replace the rear chain guard? (It's just an unneccessary piece of plastic)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks again for the workshop manual I did not see it at first looks great I just wish I was more mechanically inclined to trust myself to do the work. As for the chain guard it keeps water flinging from the chain off luggage. [clap]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Hey Wanwo, I too want to say thanks again. I just spent an hour or so looking through the workshop manual. It will keep me warm all winter.

If you are ever in Montreal, I'll buy you a beer.

Thanks Man!!! [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Don't know for sure, but the one on my website says 'MY 2006' so it's a good chance it's the same. D/L the parts catalogue too. It has exploded views of everything. Very useful.

·
Registered
150 Posts
thanks....................... great to have

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
IIRC, the owner's manual (NOT the maintenance manual or parts list) is available for free off the Ducati website. Not to belittle wanwo, because what he's provided is f'n AWESOME!!! Just trying to help out anyone that wants the owners manual but can't get to wanwo's site on a given day. It'd also help his bandwidth usage if you weren't pulling unecessary files from that site.

I'm in the market for an S2R, and whether I get one now or later (or something else), I snagged a copy of the manul just in case.

Thanks man! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just DL'ed the workshop manual. I hope most of it will apply to my M800.

Thanks...much appreciated. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Hey Wanwo,
Thanks very much for making this available to us. I had the workshop manual before (got it from duc.nu) but I can't find it on my computer now (probably forgot to back up the folder when I reformatted my drive). Anyway, duc.nu now charges a small fee. Good thing I searched this forum. Thanks again.

A

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
wow i feel dumb now for buying the workshop cd from ducati.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.