Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The gauges sweep, but then the immobilizer light flashes and temp read "LO" looks bazaar - with some extra lines.. also the time said 11:98 AM.. may be i got a time machine build in and didn't know it? lol.. anyway, please help, as i need to use the thing today ASAP.

thank you much!

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Hmmmm.... That's odd for sure.

Here are a couple things to try:

1) Check to make sure you're kick-stand's up and/or your clutch is pulled in first. K.I.S.S.
2) Look to see if the low-amperage connector has backed out of the solenoid (2x smaller wires)
3) Disconnect the battery and wait about 30 seconds. Re-connect and try again.

I don't know if this will help or not...

Best of luck and have a Merry Christmas (despite your Duc's unwillingness to start!)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Try disconnecting and reconnecting the battery - then put a charger on it if you have one

That's what I would do - I have never seen this error before

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeah looks to me like a low battery, sometimes electronics get a bit funny when they have a bit of voltage , but not enough.
+1 on the battery charge.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx.. no luck so far, it may be electronic issue.. will have to wait till tomorrow when the shops are open.

happy holidays

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
The topics from General and Tech are now merged. Please don't crosspost - thanks.

And good luck on figuring out your gremlin!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
now this is a truly italian motorcycle.. it simply refused to work on xmas [clap]
started up today without a problem, however the numbers on cluster are still freaking out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts