Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my hands on a DP mono seat for my Ducati Monster S2R, It doesn't seem to fit 100% at my tank though.
I was hoping some of you guys could give me some suggestions on what the problem could be.

PS: I'm planning to add stickers / paint it to fit the rest of the bike. So that the red stripe in the middle continuous, add a white portion on the seat, and add Xerox + Breil sticker (like on the original back cover i have).

Bonus pictures without mono seat as reference for stickers:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I recently got my hands on a DP mono seat for my Ducati Monster S2R, It doesn't seem to fit 100% at my tank though.
I was hoping some of you guys could give me some suggestions on what the problem could be.

PS: I'm planning to add stickers / paint it to fit the rest of the bike. So that the red stripe in the middle continuous, add a white portion on the seat, and add Xerox + Breil sticker (like on the original back cover i have).

View attachment 225373

Bonus pictures without mono seat as reference for stickers:

View attachment 225374 View attachment 225375
Looks like the whole thing is too high at the back or in the middle?
You'd think it would fit better than that.
I'd like to see more pics of it from underneath and without the seat pad.
I'm thinking of making up my own solo seat and would be curious to see how that one is put together.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I don't think I have ever seen the mono seat really fit well to the tank. I used to want one way back in the day until I saw the fitment. Maybe a bit of black vinyl on the recessed part of the tank to make it no so obvious?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts