Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
The S2R 1000 didn't come in a dark or Senna. The old M1000 may have. I have a silver/black S2R 1000 for sale. But I'm in New Orleans. I'd ship if you were interested.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
2006 Monster S2R 1000, only six weeks old with 370 miles on it. Has Sparks Header installed and has professionally cored cans. Perfect condition. Please email me for high resolution pics, as they won't upload here as attachments. Files are probably too big. The original exhaust and bladder are also included. Clear title. Kept indoors. $8250. Im in southern CT. I am selling this because I REALLY want a Paul Smart Special and I can't fit more than three bikes in the garage.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have a s2r 1000 which i have paid about half of it off, it has 2000 miles, white wheels, its sweet but i need to look towards the future. and riding is too dangerous for me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
the_shyam said:
i have a s2r 1000 which i have paid about half of it off, it has 2000 miles, white wheels, its sweet but i need to look towards the future. and riding is too dangerous for me.
In this case I would like to take if off your hands and pay off the remainder.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
May have an interest in selling the following - 2006 S2R 1000. 4,600 miles. I am in Philadelphia area. Reason for possibly selling: moving to England and do not necessarily want to deal with all involved.

See pic. Have an interest?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Motown_Monster said:
May have an interest in selling the following - 2006 S2R 1000. 4,600 miles. I am in Philadelphia area. Reason for possibly selling: moving to England and do not necessarily want to deal with all involved.

See pic. Have an interest?
That is so nice, I likey your bikey. Would look a little better with the seat cowl on it though, imo. What are you looking to get for it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm considering selling my 06 S2R1k. Termi's , Multistrada fat bars, and race ECU with airbox. Black with white strips and white wheels!! any interest, would be willing to deliver within reason. [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts