Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there live near the 30th Av. N/W line? I just moved out here and I left a DML card on your bike cover. Not sure if it's an S2R or not, but there's definitely and udder under there. Anyway, let me know because I live around the corner from you. ;)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whoever owns this bike (if they ever see this), it was blown over in the wind tonight (Friday December 1st 2006). I picked it up and tried to wedge a DML card under the key cover on your gas cap. Your mirror was broken but I put the pieces under the bike in the hope that you would find them. Didn't look for other damage because of your cover. I don't think it hit the car that's parked there but you never know.

Really sorry about the bike, stupid wind, the storm tonight was crazy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah that's me. I was trying to get in touch with you.
I'm not saying you did it but, somebody knocked my bike over and **** it up. I found a second card of yours slid under the gas cap cover the same day.
What's up?

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, I dropped the first card to let you know about the DML.

The second one I put there after I picked your bike up in the middle of the storm that Friday night because I thought you might need some parts. As I said in my earlier post, I picked up some pieces of your mirror and put them under the bike and I thought the DML might be able to help you locate some replacements. I was just walking by when I saw your bike on the ground, I felt bad for you so I picked it up. As far as I could tell, the wind knocked it down which totally sucks but it was blowing pretty hard.

Did you take your bike somewhere to get fixed up?

edit: They're not my cards btw, they're DML cards that loads of people have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the help, didn't mean to insinuate that you had knocked it over. It does suck that the bike was knock over. No serious damage, both mirrors and a cracked brake lever mount.
Put the bike in the garage, want to get it fixed this week.

Again thanks for the help.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You're welcome. Just felt really bad knowing a fellow monster rider's bike was lying there on the ground. Glad there wasn't more damage or anything. Having said that, I would have probably picked up anyone's bike. I'd just noticed your cat poking out from under your cover so I knew it was a monster. ;)

If you're taking it into Duc NYC, tell Marcos I said hi. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.