Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't take it anymore!!!!! :p

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Work!!! It is driving me insane!!! I just want.... maybe I really shouldn't say what I want... that could be a bad thing.. but then it could be oh so good too!!! [smiley=cheeky.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shall we say Lactose Intollerance??? :p

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'M SOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!! [smiley=help.gif]

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anything but sit here at work!!!! :p

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would say yes, but am at work, so really can't right now.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where is everyone today?? ??? I am having another slow day! But at least I'm done at 2:00 today and then leaving for the Harley thing tomorrow morning!! Yeah!!! I'm excited!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
you suck! Taking someone other than your favorite cousin out for a weekend of drunken adventures in the beer capital of the midwest. Oh well, I will still send you bail money. I am going up to Baudette. Its on the Rainy River right on the border of Canada- kinda by Lake of the Woods. Gonna play some golf and hopefully catch some wet tshirt contests at the resorts. Nothin finer than some middle aged women missing their teeth and boobs hanging down to their belly buttons. :p

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm sure that I will probably see those at the Harley Ann. as well!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry... Don't have a video camera... would you be able to get it to me by tonight?? Leaving early in the morning, so won't be able to pick it up, that and I'm going to be with Cory tonight, so can't get out there tonight. I will have my camera though, so I can at least take pictures. Let me know!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is that Rassmussen?? If so...what time do you have school?? I could probably do that since I have to drive out to St. Paul to pick up Christie tonight.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
nope, that is yankee doodle and 35. You know where the Crowne Plaza is- its got the red light going all the way around the top? My school doesnt have a big sign- its a satellite office in a business complex. Who is Christie, is she hot? :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm not a very good judge on women, but yes she is single and yes... she is hot!!!

By the way... I work in the building right next to Crown Plaza. I'll see what I can do about stopping to pick up the video camera. You will have to let me know what time though, so give me a call because I'm done for the day now, and don't know if I will get on line anymore today.

If I don't get to talk to anyone... Have a good weekend and I will try and get as much video as I can!! ;D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts