Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many people from S.F. and north of are attending the DNA event on 04/17/04. This is so we could all meet at some place and all ride as a group to the meeting place in Cupertino.
We are to meet at DNA at 9:am
I would recommend meeting at Munroe Motors on 15th and Valencia; However if any one else has a better suggestion such as a coffee shop or something, bring it up

·
Registered
423 Posts
Juan,
I'm going, and will meet at Munroe. 8AM?

A

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys for your responds, Munroe it is than, I should be there before 8 any way. Fastralis, you don't mine meeting us there? it will be nice dispite the fact tha you will be going north. I live in D.City, perhaps I will see you on 280 on my way there.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are 16 people in S.F and 3 or 4 from north of S.F. I hope more riders join us in our ride to Cupertino. However I don't konw how many of them are actually going. :-/

·
Registered
423 Posts
My friend Thomas who is on the list will meet us there as well.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Duckdiggler and I will be heading down together, so we can plan on hooking up with you at Munroe's at 8<yawn>am.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'll plan on being there too.

Michael, what time are you leaving Mill Valley? Maybe I'll stop for a cuppa at Peets and hook up with you.

Jack

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
We're going to head out from Starbucks in Tam Valley about 7:30 or so. Coffee isn't as good, but it is a lot easier to find... ;)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you guys want we can meet earlier and just meet at some coffee shop in the City?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Juan, I was wondering what path are you guys heading down there on? If you guys are heading down on 280, I was wondering if you don't mind picking me up at Black Mtn. Road/Golf Course Dr exit? Let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Perfect, I see that more and more are coming,
1- fastralis
2- datv
3- Thomas
4- Duckdiggler
5- Michael Moore
6- Juan
and so let ther be Monsters

Any body else? ;D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1- fastralis
2- datv
3- Thomas
4- Duckdiggler
5- Michael Moore
6- Paul D
7- Juan

·
Registered
472 Posts
YEAH, Like MM stated, I will be coming down from Novato and planning on meeting whereever he stated above. I have a small issue with the government...my plates are late

I would hate it if my vanity caused me to miss this meet. :-/

Wow I have to leave at like 7am from Novato...anyone passing thru from Petaluma or Santa Rosa..or Slocoma via 37??

·
Registered
684 Posts
DD, I'm coming from Sonoma. Yikes, that is an early morning! I'll be on 37 to 100. Where shall I pick you up?

And Starbucks instead of PEETS?!?!? Okay, but only this once ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Juan, you still haven't gotten back to me about the route you guys are taking down to Cupertino from SF, and if it's okay to pick me up on the way?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So Sorry Fastralis I misunderstood, I thought you will meet us at Munroe M.
The route we are taking is:
we are going 280 south towards San Jose and take North De Anza blvd.
I don't see the problem of picking you up on the way, just let us know where will you be. We are planning on meeting up at DNA at 9am there for we should be living Munroe Motors at around 8am or so, it should be a good 45/50 mins ride.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts