Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

G

·
right-click on the pic and copy the full URL for the image location:

http://www.ducatimonster.org/ImageFolio3_files/skins/classic/images/pixel.gif

put it in here:
[ i m g ]http://www.ducatimonster.org/ImageFolio3_files/skins/classic/images/pixel.gif[ / i m g]

but without the spaces and you get:

EDIT!! - weird... thought it would come up fine. i'm not seeing it... but that's the URL you get when you look at the image's properties in the gallery. hrm...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
My turn...

Question: Does he wear those skull 'n' bones boxers on the track? First thing the EMTs see when they cut the leathers off :-/

ps I right-clicked the thumbnail from the first post, copied the url from the properties dialog box and then deleted the "tn_" to get the full image.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Reminds me of a Mladin story. When he was racing for Ducati and at the Phoenix round, he liked to strip down to his skivvies to change after a session without going into the trailer. Lots of women hanging around to watch the show. On Friday, we was wearing something like Hanes. Saturday rolls around and I think he "upgraded" to Ralph Lauren. But on Sunday, he was wearing Gucci underwear....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a big GP fan in general. I do not support "Spanish riders". I have a few that I like. 125=Youichi Ui/ Kasey Stoner. 250=Anthony West/ Christian Gemmel. Really nice people and easy to talk to. MotoGP= for Honda-Colin Edwards. Buen Texan. Suzuki-Kenny Roberts Jr. Another nice person whom I admire for staying with a bike that is not all that fast (but getting better). Ducati-Loris Capirossi. A monster rider NEED I SAY MORE. And Ruben Xuas-because he went to high school with my wife. I attend IRTA testing and roam the pits with these racers and talk to them and get to know them beyond motorcycles (ie hobbies, future, favorite place to unwing). So for me its a little more than just having one favorite rider. I JUST ENJOY RACING. By the By I used to race at Willow Springs in California 1996. ;)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Since we're on the Ruben subject. Heres a pic of Rueben clowning around with me at DRA in 2001

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ciao Pato !

Will we see at WDW ? if yes, bring me the vip cards also,
man You have good connections !!!

Btw, is it XAUS or XUAS ?

Skier

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ciao Pato !

Will we see at WDW ? if yes, bring me the vip cards also,
man You have good connections !!!

Btw, is it XAUS or XUAS ?

Skier
YEAH ITS XAUS. YOU TRYING TO MAKE SUMTIN OF MY DISLEXIA??? ;D
And it is looking more and more everyday like we are going. Just got to find a van to rent for cheap enough and we are gone like the wind. The GP is in town here this weekend so we have to get through this first. Oh it gets crazy here. 8)

·
Registered
668 Posts
I ll be there from Wed to Fri.
I will camp at www.campingmisano.it

I have not yet bought a ticket, so it will be a day pass for me.

Anyway, what I miss a chance at a track....

Ci sentiamos, vediamos, beviamos ?

Skier

G

·
Another great guy is Ben Bostrom. A couple of years ago during a track day preceding an AMA Superbike race at Willow Springs, I was going around turn 8 (on my then 916, since traded for a S4R) at what I thought was an ungodly, factory-ride speed when a Monster rider when around me on the outside, on street tires, and Waved! Wasn't dragging a knee or nothing showy; just going like a bat out of a hot place.
Later I found out it was Ben just getting familiar with the track. It was a death blow to my racer ego at first, but Ben went on to win the national title so I don't feel too bad (hah, yes I do).
:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts