Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a photo in the gallery of a baby wearing a shirt that had a picture of a rubber duck followed by the letters ati. I've been searching all over the web and can't find anyone who has one for sale. I'd love to get one for my 7 month old son. You got to start teaching these kids at a young age these days if you want them to grow up right. ;) If anyone has seen one or knows where I can get one I'd love to here from you.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep. ;D those are the ones. I sent them a message asking where I could get one. Hopefully they will respond.

T

·
0 Posts
Let us know what you hear! I have many nieces and nephews who would look great in them. Maybe the DML should start making some kids shirts that read, "My (fill in the blank) bought a Ducati and all I got was this crappy T-Shirt"

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still haven't heard anything about where to get these so I was thinking about having a couple made for my kids. Maybe more if some others were interested. Do you think I would get in any kind of trouble if I sold a few of them. Not for profit, just to cover cost. I'd change the design of the rubber duck a bit, but the "ati" part would still be in the Ducati font. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I decided to design my own t-shirt for my kids. There is a local place that can do one-off t-shirts for a reasonable price so I figured why not. What do you guys think?

Oh, and I'm working on a version that has flames on the side of the duck too.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Hey, that gives me an idea. Next Christmas I can have six little shirts made up that say "My Grandpa rides a Ducati". I'm sure my kids would make their kids wear them. 8)

How do you think they would look on these guys:

D

·
0 Posts
Just contact www.bcmducati.com again or give them a call ask for Susie. The people up at BCM are great, #1 in a lot of peoples eyes. I live NY/NJ and they are based out in NH and I took the 4+ hr hike up the New Hamshire just so they can do my 6k service and a lot of people from NY and other places do this.

BCM: (603) 524-4898 (by the way no I don't work for them)

ask for Susie or Chris, by the way NH has no tax so you'll save on that, plus I believe they are dropping inventory so they may have them at a discounted price.

Good luck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts