Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
2003 was probably the best GP season since they switched to 4-strokes. With Rossi already looking good in his first outings on the Yamaha, and the talent riding in the Honda and Ducati camps, 2004 will no doubt be even better ;D

We're going to be treated to some real racing throughout the whole season. I cannot wait until April 18th. GP is NOT looking like a "Honda Cup" series this season. They may win the title, but they'll have to fight for it for sure.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it reminds me of when Schumi switched to Ferrari - all of a sudden, it's not the best guy operating the best machine anymore. You think Honda will slide into obscurity like Bennetton did after Schumi's leave (especially considering Rossi took the team with him)? Probably unlikely but then, who would've expected Vale to run the times on the Yammie he did right out of the gate.

-R.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Unless Honda did a lot of homework with their bikes over the off season, I bet someone in HRC peed themself after Rossi's first outing on the Yam ;D

G

·
I am thinking Honda prolly figured his times would be good right away Especially with Burgess going with............going to be a great year for GP. I can't wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts