507 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, i looked at both. I kinda figured i could get by with the original boxer. Maybe i was just being cheap. However, i dont really think 215 quid is cheap... which may be cheaper of me yet. Now im just being confusing.

Anyhoo... anybody know where one might find these helmets cheaper? Because on top of the $500 price tag, shipping a hollow bowling ball across the great pond wont be free.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
yeah, i thought the boxer v was cool. just not TWICE as cool as my caberg trip to justify the added $$$.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
simonster said:
yeah, i thought the boxer v was cool. just not TWICE as cool as my caberg trip to justify the added $$$.

Yes, I plan on getting this one too!
;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
simonster said:

Did you order yours from the UK? I was wondering where to get the best price for a Caberg V2?

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
yah. i got mine from the u.k. : http://stores.ebay.com/betterthedeal

their prices seem to have gone up about 11 quid, but now include some freebies. seemed like average price was about 100 quid, and i got mine for 88. shipping to the US SUCKS, but overall, it was still very cheap compared to my other helmets.

...now you've got me thinking about the boxer v too... :-\

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Damn! There are just too many helmets I want! People that don't have bikes can't understand this weird obsession! LOL
I wish they could just combine the best features of the Dainese Bluetooth + Caberg Trip V2 + the New Roof Boxer!

Styling of The NEW Roof Boxer+ Dark Visor of the Caberg + Bluetooth of the Dainese!

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
How do you guys like the Caberg Trip?

I have the Justissimo, and I used to like it until I bought an RF1000. The Shoei made me realize just how non-aerodynamic the Justissimo is.

The nice thing about those two Caberg helmets is the internal visor. I wish all helmets had those.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
pompetta said:
How do you guys like the Caberg Trip?

I have the Justissimo, and I used to like it until I bought an RF1000. The Shoei made me realize just how non-aerodynamic the Justissimo is.

The nice thing about those two Caberg helmets is the internal visor. I wish all helmets had those.
I had the Justissimo. It was OK, but I found the outer dimension way too big for me, and I ended up giving it to a friend. I heard the Caberg Trip are smaller, and will most likely get one eventually.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
694 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I've had my Caberg for 2 1/2 years now. I like it but it is cheaply made. The air vent switch has never worked. Always stays open ..good for the hot days!!

The screww in the left side is stripped out so I don't shange the drk and clear visors anymore. AND..the visor likes to fly up when I do a shoulder check in anything over 50 mph!! PITA!!

But..it looks cool and it matched my bike before I got it painted. Now it's time for a new one!

**oh yeah..check out those beautiful leathers from AZTrackday last summer!! ::)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts