Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, we have our own place now... where are you all from and what do you ride?

Name: Rich
Bike: '02 900ie

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Aussie Interloper.

Name: Ivan. Live in Sydney, but travel to Japan(Tokyo) for work every few weeks. Would be more than happy to arrange a ride with you guys or meet for a beer or ......lots of aother fun to be had in Japan !

Have been to Hakone, Nagano, Hiroshima, Kyoto, etc. so seen a bit of the place, which leads me to think that there are definitely some nice roads to be had ! >:D

Thanks for the heads-up on the forum, I'll be sure to keep an eye on it ! [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Im here in Tokyo. Got me a brand spanking new S4Rs.

Sometimes ride in Hakone, Izu area and visit Motegi a couple of times a year.

Hi there ;D

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
wakaba said:
where are you living??
Ooh, sorry for the long delay. I just moved up to Kita-ku, north of the city but I come down to Shinjuku everyday and most days go sight seeing other parts of the city.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Howdy!

Name is Dana and I live in Hachioji. Sometimes ride up to Okutama and abouts.

Been a 996S owner since June '07.

I do realize it's been a year since this post was started, but glad to join the party!

Dana

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
i'll be Yokosuka in March for a couple of years. unfortunately, she may not be coming with me :'(

·
Registered
94 Posts
While no Ducati is cheap here, sometimes you find some pretty decent deals.

There is an M750 for sale on base at Yokota for $4400. Not sure if it is still for sale: http://www.yokotaads.com/detail.php?siteid=10903

That's about what they go for in the states.

(I would have been all over it except the base rule of one bike per adult regulation prevents me from doing so!)

Dana

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dana, are you up in Yokota?

I've seen a few monsters down here in Yokosuka. Plus, a beautiful 996. I like the M400 because it's soo rare. So, I'll spend the $$$ and pick one up.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sometimes you do come across a good deal. I picked up my Blue '02 900ie for 420,000en with 92xxkm on the clock. It's been a while since I have been on her. Just finished the resto on my wife's mini-cooper and got it on the boat. Now to pack out the house, and get her home. Some come mid Jan... I will be back on my duc [clap]

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yep, I'm up Yokota way.

I've put mine up (or down in my basement) for the winter...giving me a chance to change fluids and do any other preventative maintenance.

I've got a little one on the way in February, so maybe I can get back on the saddle in March.

Dana

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm hoping to be heading to Ducati Yokohama a week or two after NY to pick out the M400. Probably head out there next week to find it and take a look.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.