Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
i'm usually there every year... usually the weather is cooler and it ain't raining like it seems to do most every march. smaller crowd but lotsa bikes.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can setup a meeting spot and we can run the "loop" for all that are interested.
for those ducati bros in the area we can ride before biketoberfest.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
I'll be cruising up from Merritt Island. Hope to meet some folks from this Board there.

C

·
0 Posts
I'll be riding over from Tampa - Defenitly looking forward to riding with some other monsters!!!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
We took that week off of work in case we deciced to go to Octoberfest, but haven't decided yet. We have 2 friends thats going so we'd have a place to stay, but a fair distance from Daytona. And the one guy, all the women are staying at "the house" and the men are going to rent a hotel closer to daytona, So how would I do that , I don't want to stay at " the house" with a bunch of non-riding, want to go shopping WOMEN. And I'm not sure how many hotel rooms they booked... 1 girl and all those guys... if I'm correct it's the same guys who wouldn't ride to Myrtle Beach with a " girl" riding her own bike!!!! So we'll see......

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well apparently 1scream is "up" for ya...lol, but seriously if you're interested pm me and i'll help ya out with accomodations, i know the turf...i live here!

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
If the weather's good & I can get a (free) place to stay, I'd love to go. I'm not a girl, but I'm so good looking that girls follow me wherever I go, does that work?

M

·
0 Posts
you're kidding right... you haven't seen norm in his pirate shirt yet have you?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Since I live in Tampa, I can't find a reason NOT to go. My Bro-in-law comes in for the events twice a yr. from PGH w/ a bunch of cats. They usually rent a house in Orlando

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
need to find what day during the week everyone will have made it there. i will set up a meeting spot/refreshments and we'll go from there.
theres a campground 15 mins from daytona that i can make arrangments for, for those that camp.
they have a bar with bands, do a bbq and there's a motocross track there to boot! 8)

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Ray_M,

I'm thinking about riding up on Thursday also while my kid is in school. Maybe we should hook up. I like going up US 1 all the way for the scenery and easier traffic. Only adds about 10 minutes or so.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts