Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get service at Rockwell on 9w ? Stopped by today and was quoted 700 for the second service.

Pretty cool place nice selection of ducs and lots of gear!!!

Anyone have any info on them?

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
They lowered my bike for me, and did a great job by me. Chopped and re-welded my kickstand as well. Lots of places forget this.

I'm sure others will pipe in as well, as I know some get their service performed there.

-michelle

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I brought my bike there! Awesome service and some great people as well! Plus I live close so it was an easy choice!

·
Registered
218 Posts
:)

They are great

Bought my bike (and lowered it) there (thanks Chris!)

Had first service and steering damper/14t done there (thanks Nick and Auldren)

Looking at getting a full Termi system right now....

The best part, is when you get your bike out of their shop - you just head right down 7 Lakes drive....

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea they seem like very nice people... and not so crazy busy like soho... Ill prob go there for second service or purchase the s3 there

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Beck:

I believe they have a few used ones if thats your thing.

GotDuc

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Got the bike and all work done there.  Nice guys, do quality work and really relaxed.  On the first service they seemed to do a very thorough job.  4k later and the only problems are from me.  Had them change my oil, even though I could do it easily, because they know what else to check out on the bike better than me.  Lots of bikes in the showroom to admire and different stock when I go over there.  The only downside is that they make it easy for me to spend money because they stock good stuff.  I drop the bike off one weekend and pick it up the following one.  Usually con my brother or gf into a ride but they shuttle to/from train if needed.

G

·
Great Shop! Bought my bike from Marian... The service department always takes good care of my 620! Watch out for Auldren.... he's got lots of goodies. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
353 Posts
I might check this place out tomorrow. Hopefully I don't fall for Auldren's sly selling tactics and walk out of there with a bunch of new toys. The weather looks nice, so if anyone is interested in riding up or in the area, let me know.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Great place! Auldron is a pusher, but Nick (Rockwell) and Gene in the service area are like ducati encyclopedias... They know everything!!

I happened to drive by one day (about a month ago) and I stopped in and asked if they could take a look at my leaking gas tank. I ended up getting a set of titanium termis and Nick arranged for Ducati to cover a free replacement gas tank because it was leaking at the welds. Awesome guys and great service!!

I was also there last week to get my clutch replaced and he ended up putting in a slightly used one (from a bike that the owner decided to upgrade with a racing clutch) and the whole thing only cost $200. Not bad at all. I could live in that place... I'd be broke, but it would be fun! ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts