Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got a Dec issue of Robb Report. Front cover is a Monster S4R project bike.
There is a Zero Gravity Double bubble screen fitted into the bikini screens. This is the first time i have seen such a screen. Does any member here know where i can get one of those. I have checked the Zero Gravity online shopping site. There is no double bubble listed for monster.

Upon closer look i realised even the bikini fairing is slightly dfferent from stock.
I will like to scan the visual but my scanner not working.

thanks in advance... :)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
just read that article. outside the custom swingarm, i've never read more flowery hyper-embellished prose about pretty typical mods.

·
Registered
702 Posts
gm2 said:
just read that article. outside the custom swingarm, i've never read more flowery hyper-embellished prose about pretty typical mods.
That's Rob Report for you - embellish at all cost. It is a nicely done bike though I don't care for the swingarm at all.

Also, anyone notice the (probably unauthorized) use of the World Superbike logo incorporated into the "RetroSBK" logo? You'd think the people at ZG would realize that is a no-no.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have written to Zero Gravity, this is their reply:

The Double Bubble you are referring to will not fit a stock S4R fairing. In order to create a Double Bubble for the Robb Report cover bike we had to custom make the fairing. It is similar to the stock S4R fairing but modified to accept a variety of windscreens, including a Double Bubble. It also is mounted with aluminum brackets to minimize vibraton. Anyway, we are in the process of preparing this fairing/windscreen combination for production. Making fairings is someting new for us and it is taking much longer for us to make ready for production than we thought. I will make sure you are on the list and let you know when we have them available for sale. Thanks for contacting us......ZG

we can now look forward for new product ;D

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
fonzerelli said:
Funny, I was just looking for the Zero Gravity belt cover they have on the bike from that same article. Can't find it either on the Zero Gravity site. Me likey. Must acquire.
was looking for the same thing 2 minutes ago. i guess the thing that makes this bike so ultra super duper extra special cool is some custom plastics. ...and all the honda parts.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahaha... honda in Ducati!

anyway the Belt cover really looks cool. remind me of the Tamiya plastic model...

Its really showing off the Ducati engine components.
You could just keep staring at it and mesmerised by all the wonderfull mechanical works.

I dun even mind replacing the carbon cover of my S4Rs with this see thru cover.
Maybe see thru is the new carbon. you know what i mean.
I can imagine in a couple of months time you'll see most aftermarket company will jump in and start producing see thru cover.

I believe the project bike is done up to test market response. If there is a lot of interest, they will produce it.
I'll say what the heck, those who is interested should just drop them a email!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts