Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondered any one interested in a ride to the factory may be this april 2007 , (i am in spain ), any one interested let me know, just one of those things you have to do yes ? [thumbsup] [thumbsup] 8)

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nutbar78 said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: This is me hating you out of sheer jealousy :'( :'( :'(
ha h a, sorry just one of those things you have to do , i live in spain so not so much hassle in getting there , but you guys across the pond !! well if any ones over this way let me know . [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Be nice to visit, Spain has very beautiful countryside. I was watching Conan the Barbarian the other day and did not know that that movie was shot entirely in Spain.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
factorplayer said:
Be nice to visit, Spain has very beautiful countryside. I was watching Conan the Barbarian the other day and did not know that that movie was shot entirely in Spain.

i think you will find all the spaghetti westerns where made in Almeria, south east Spain, its a beautiful country , you will find every thing here , mountains skiing, off roading sailing( Americas cup ) all the sports. such a contrasting country. [thumbsup] 8)

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
My sister spent some time in Malaga. She loved it!

I didn't know the Dakar race went through there?

Spain is on my list of places to visit since I already been to Italy and Ducati a couple times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts