Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a ride up boulder canyon today and the bottom half did not contain a dangerous amount of gravel but as i began to get to the top there are already mounds of dirt in the middle of the road. I tried to turn onto 4 mile canyon but the entire road was like a beach when i first turned so i did a quick 180 and went back into Boulder.
I was wondering if we could keep some updates as to what the good roads are (if any) through out the winter.... I think this will be to everyones benefit in keeping on the safest roads possible.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Excellent Idea.

I have a free day tomorrow and was going to head up to Evergreen through Bear Creek but it looks like it's going to snow. If the storm misses us, I'll report on that route tomorrow night.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Looks like its gonna be a nice weekend, but after COdot has there way with the roads tomorrow, we will all need a set of these puppies to enjoy the roads!!!!! [laugh]

brew

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went up to estes today.... there was sand scattered here and there on the road between Lyons and Estes. No mounds or piles of sand until about a mile from estes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went up Lee hill today.... still very rode at about 75% with no worries. there is no gravel build up yet.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
1115-1130 a - lets meet at 7/11 Golden for a ride... golden gate to coal creek... into boulder then maybe Lee Hill and left hand

·
Registered
118 Posts
I was up golden gate today. There is still some gravel in the tight turns and then..... BAM, out of nowhere it began to snow.

be careful [thumbsup]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts