Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early saturday morning luv my duc had to work in downtown boston today road in at 6:00 am at a brisk 28 degrees got into boston it was 36. I cant wait for the ride home when its a crisp 47

-ghost.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I rode yesterday in Kennebunk, ME, a parade of over 100 motorcycles (mostly HD). That will be last ride for the season. :'( I dropped off at BCM for more stuff. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Revv said:
I rode yesterday in Kennebunk, ME, a parade of over 100 motorcycles (mostly HD). That will be last ride for the season. :'( I dropped off at BCM for more stuff. ;D
What else could you possibly be doing to your bike Revv! ::)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I rode Saturday to drop off the bike for winter storage. Always a sad day.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
They're predicting temps around 60 degrees on Saturday..... So glad I didn't put the bike away yet.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey Mash,

I missed you by one day at BCM. They told me you were there earlier.

I'm having the foam from my Sargent's seat scalped to make it more comfortable for me, new bars and riser and steering damper. And the "beat goes on and on and on and on! You know. ;) ;D

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Toucan said:
They're predicting temps around 60 degrees on Saturday..... So glad I didn't put the bike away yet.
we'll see about that... hopefully the weathermann is right this time
I wanna ride!

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Yea have been out riding today too, its a GREAT day! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
141 Posts
Phoey on all y'all. [cheeky]

She's already in a garage in NH. I'll just sit here and snicker when you are trying to put them away in the early snow.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I'll be riding to work tomorrow

if I can get coverage for Saturday, I'll go up to Seacoast Ducati.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Hooligal said:
Phoey on all y'all. [cheeky]

She's already in a garage in NH. I'll just sit here and snicker when you are trying to put them away in the early snow.
No trouble putting her up when the snow flies. ;D She sleeps in the barn anyway. Just have to wipe her down, fog the cylinders, drain the carbs and put stabil in the tank. No worries.

I ride 'till then.

Rode today. Will ride tomorrow. Will ride Saturday; to work for sure and maybe even up to Seacoast if I can get my work done quickly.

You need a garage girl!

·
Registered
141 Posts
CRASH! said:
You need a garage girl!
Eh. That's what I get for living the high-life in Inman Sq. I may not have a bike, but I can *walk* to all the cool places. It certainly makes coming home from the bar easier. At least that's what I tell myself in the off season... ;D

I do have a garage -- it just belongs to my parents and they live in NH. Ah well. I'll have the winter to dream up some little mods.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Uh...if Zoltan buys that 'purty' 1098 he can keep it in my garage and I'll take very good care of it!

Rode yesterday....will ride today! I have ridden every month for the last 5 years...

Oh, and yesterday I didn't get a ticket! :police:
(...cool...just wanted to use that little copper so I could see what it looked like!)

Dave

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Riding today got to drop gf off at the airport than to work, too bad I do not have a trailer connected to my duc I could hall the luggage and her a$$ to the airport and then ride to work tomorrow in the nice warm weather.

-ghost

PS Good to see everyone is still rolling on twos.

PSS Hooligal you need to definitely get a garage barn very nice to ride when its nice out with no worries in Jan, Feb, and March.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts