Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, the RMMHA has been invited/challenged by the president of the Utah Sportbike Association to attend a track day at Pueblo Motorsports Park in Pueblo, Colorado. The trackday is sponsored by Salt Lake Motorsports and USBA.

The dates are March 20 & 21, and the cost is $200 for one day or $350 for both days.

That's a tad on the pricey side for track days, but they will have full ambulance/EMT coverage for both days and one-on-one instruction available from SLM's Matt Spencer, former AMA pro Mark Schellinger, and Shane "the Tornado" Turpin (current lap record holder at the track). Classroom instruction for novice track day riders and those new to the track will also be available.

The track days will be geared more towards the street rider than the racer. The goal is a fun, low pressure kinda weekend, with one-on-one instruction from some pros.

The Michelin tire dealer will be providing track-side service, and lunch will be included.

Dan Solomon from the DML (and current president of USBA) tells me that their last track day consisted of mostly Ducs, and he expects the same this time.

Laura and I are going, hope to see more of you there.

--Fillmore

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Damn, I'd love to go but I only get my cast off the day before. A little too soon to be pushing things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts