Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
401 - 420 of 430 Posts
Re: RMMHA TOSAT...

Talk about being GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is @ 70 deg outside, and this "Space Ghost" **** is inside, reviving every one of Masked Marvel's old posts.

Does this guy not have a bike? Does he work at the airport or some government job, where he can spend all day posting three letter word replies?

That's just Marvelous!!!

whats spankin peeps??

long time no wander do i [laugh]

Spankin? Heck nuttin here sister.... except that Im house sitting and I woke up to 6inches of snow on my bike. FRACK ! I went out and scraped the ice off the seat and now I waiting for it to get 1 or 2 degrees warmer and Im gonna try to get Pepe home and trade for the car. sonova... grrrr. This is not how I wanted to start my day. *insert cussing here*

OH the neighbors say HI !!

per weather.com its going from snow to rain at 10am.. oh goody.. I get my choice of what I want to ride in. I better go suit up. :'(

We made quite a few unexpected stops into the weee hours of the night ... didnt have time to check.. but its Colorado.. I should have known. My spider senses woke me up about 6 when the snow started stickin to Pepe. I should have gone then before the layer of ice accumulated on the seat.

401 - 420 of 430 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.